Existing Property Owners
If you are looking to login to edit your property, click in the upper right corner for the “Login” menu. If you are on a phone or tablet, you will click on the “gear” icon in the top right corner.
New Property Owners
Welcome to one of the easiest (and most affordable since it’s free) booking tools out there. All you
need to do is follow these very simple steps in order to get started.
How to list a property yourself
- Use the menus in the upper right corner. You can use “Signup” . Make sure to select “I want to rent my property”
- complete your profile with as much detail as possible. Once you sign up, you will be emailed a password. You can change your password at anytime, but for now, just write it down and keep it handy.
- Add your picture to your profile also and get comfortable. If you don’t want to list your picture, no big deal.
- Your new account can work for you as an owner or a renter! You don’t need separate profiles in order to rent someone else’s property or to list your own property.
- Now, time to add a property! Please note that even though we have the ability to add credit card and paypal payment methods for booking, we are going to hold off on that implementation for a bit to make sure we have any bugs worked out.
- If you are already logged in, you can add a new property from the left hand of the screen or from your profile tab in the top right. Click “Add New Property” .
Adding Your Property
Complete the “Description” details
- Title—Have fun with it. Give your property a Name
- Category—Choose from the 4 categories
- Listed In—Select an area. If on the lake, choose a lake. If it has Lake Access, select Lake Access. If
it is not on the lake or does not have lake access, select In-Town
- Guest No—How many people does the property sleep?
- City—Type the city name of the legal address
- Neighborhood—We suggest leaving this blank until we can offer some options
- Property Description—Describe your property. Be detailed. Explain your lease terms. Brag about
your property and location. Discuss if there is a security deposit. If you only rent your property by the
week, or month, add those details. The calendar is a great feature, but it can’t be customized for every
Complete the “Price” details
- Price per night in $ (only numbers)
- Price per night in $ (price for more than 7 days but less than 30)
- Price per night in $ (price for more than 30 days, only numbers)
- Price per weekend (Saturday and Sundays) in $ (only numbers)
- Cleaning Fee in $ (only numbers)
- Cleaning Fee Applies Per night (checkbox)
- City Fee in $
- City Fee Applies Per night
- Minimum Days of Booking
- Extra Price Per Guest Per night
- Allow Guest Above Capacity
- Allow only bookings starting with the check in on
- Allow only bookings with the check in/check out on:
- Pay by the number of guests
- Price Adjustments